Articles on this Page
- 11/19/13--07:21: _Free Caregiver Trai...
- 11/22/13--09:10: _Exclusive menu 1 ni...
- 11/26/13--09:32: _Community-Wide Resp...
- 11/26/13--09:33: _Open House, Network...
- 11/26/13--09:34: _HRAM 2014 PHR/SPHR ...
- 12/02/13--06:53: _Dec. Community Part...
- 12/04/13--07:41: _GRAND OPENING | "TH...
- 12/04/13--07:42: _Grand OPENING | "TH...
- 12/05/13--08:58: _New Executive Direc...
- 12/05/13--08:59: _New Executive Dire...
- 11/19/13--07:21: Free Caregiver Training Seminar
- 11/22/13--09:10: Exclusive menu 1 night only at Cantina Laredo
- 11/26/13--09:32: Community-Wide Responsibility Retreat for 11th Grade Leaders
- 11/26/13--09:33: Open House, Network and Workshops
- 11/26/13--09:34: HRAM 2014 PHR/SPHR Certification Prep Course
- 12/02/13--06:53: Dec. Community Partner Meeting
- 12/04/13--07:41: GRAND OPENING | "THE 402" & AROMAS COFFEEHOUSE BENSON
- 12/04/13--07:42: Grand OPENING | "THE 402" & AROMAS COFFEEHOUSE BENSON
- 12/05/13--08:58: New Executive Director, Eurasian Site Operations!
- 12/05/13--08:59: New Executive Director, Metabolic Diseases!
This is a retreat designed for 11th grade leaders (chosen by their schools). Two hundred 11th graders from around the city will come together for one morning for an experiential retreat that sends the message of taking personal responsibility to improve your community.
Please contact Susan Knox for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2014 Spring Professional Development & Certification Prep Course
VNA - 12565 W. Center Rd
Date: January 14 - April 29, 2014
Time: 6:00-9:00 p.m. (Tuesday evenings) 9:00-11:00 a.m. (Saturday Study Sessions Optional - held at NAM - 11205 Wright Circle, Ste 210)
A 16-week class that offers study guides and information to assist those who are preparing to take the PHR or SPHR certification exam through the HR Certification Institute. This course utilizes several methods and means to assist those who are preparing for the PHR/SPHR Certification Exam. There are many opportunities to practice test-taking skills with practice exams and scenario-based questions. HRAM
NON-HRAM MEMBER: $495 (includes HRAM Membership through Dec. 31, 2014)
REGISTER ONLINE http://www.hram.org/events/events-calendar/2014-spring-prep-course/?eID=59
Cost includes all course materials. No books to buy. Course Fees DO NOT cover exam costs. Costs for testing exam through HRCI.
*Registration deadline is January 8, 2014. Registration fees will be refunded in full, less a $25 administrative fee, for cancellations received by January 3, 2014. A voucher will be issued for cancellations made after January 3, 2014, to be used within 12 months.
NFC's December Community Partner Meeting takes place on Thursday, December 12th from 8:30-10:00am at the DC Centre located at 11830 Stonegate Dr. in Omaha. The meeting includes an interactive discussion about data to formulate solutions that will improve the lives of children and families. A light breakfast and social time is held prior to the meeting from 8:00-8:30 am.
Contact NFC at (402) 492-2500 with questions.
December 3, 2013 Omaha, NE- Locally owned, Aromas Coffeehouse will host the Grand Opening of its second location in Benson (6051 Maple Street) this Saturday, December 7th. The all-day celebration will be held in conjunction with their neighbor and non profit organization, The 402 Arts Collective.
Events for the day include face painting and balloon animals for kids, tours of the facility, performance by Omaha Street Beats, ribbon cutting with The Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce, and Chemex demonstrations and samples. The day will end with a photo booth and $5 album release concert by The Foresters beginning at 8:00. Customers will be entered into a raffle with any purchase throughout the day. Prizes include, but are not limited to, whole bean coffee, T-shirts, brewing equipment, and month of music lessons with The 402.
About Aromas Coffeehouse and The 402 Arts Collective
Bliss Old Market Bakery opened in February of 2010 by Omaha native, Autumn Pruitt. The company purchased its neighbor, Aromas Coffeehouse, in July of 2012 and has continued to grow since then, improving techniques and offerings in its space on 11th and Jones Street. This October, Aromas opened a second location in the heart of Benson. This shop focuses on specialty coffee and brewing methods and carries the same delicious baked goods from the kitchen downtown.
Aromas and The 402 lease adjoining bays which provides additional seating to coffeehouse customers and food and beverages for the performance venue that The Arts Collective manages.
The 402 offers music and art lessons on-site and houses a recording studio upstairs while currently offering programs in three area schools.
To learn more about the event, please contact: Autumn Pruitt, owner 6051 Maple Street Omaha, NE 68104 email@example.com 402.250.0942